At EVER, we’re passionate about healthy skin, which is why we created products that deliver results using good-for-you ingredients. But we know that a healthy lifestyle is only going to magnify the results you see in the mirror.
Here are our top 5 tips you can follow for beautiful skin.
1. Hydrate – We recommend 8 glasses of water a day. Your skin is an organ, made of millions of cells, made of water. When you’re not sufficiently hydrated, your skin becomes dry, less resilient and more wrinkle-prone. Conversely, drinking enough water helps your body work and look its best.
2. Rest – Most people need 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night – your body needs this time to heal and maintain itself. Plus, when you’re sleeping, your body increases blood flow to the skin, helping collagen replenish and restoring a healthy radiance.
3. Exercise – The endorphin high alone is worth it, but did you know that the increased blood circulation during exercise helps to carry oxygen and nutrients to cells, and flush cellular debris away? That means a healthy body and glowing skin.
4. Diet – With so many changing diet fads, it’s hard to know the right choice is. But we keep it pretty simple: eat the rainbow. Consume fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds that are all kinds of colors to ensure you’re getting a variety of essential nutrients. While you’re at it, cut down on the sugary and processed foods.
5. Protect with SPF – This is especially important if you have fair skin. Long term sun exposure can accelerate aging and even cause skin cancer. With such a wide selection of SPF products available, it’s easy to add this to your routine and feel good about protecting your skin’s health.
Disclaimer: The information in this document is not medical advice and is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice.